If you have insights on chatbots, conversational apps and marketing, we want to hear read you.
- Please have the first two links in every post point to relevant internal Landbot content that relates to your topic.
- You are allowed to include one link (preferably to another article) to your website and only if its contextually relevant to the article.
- Use external links for any 3-party statistics, research, and perspectives.
- Use credible sources only, such as research studies and major publications that are no less than 2 years old and have a domain authority higher than 55.
- Notify us about the nature of any relationship with a brand or person that is mentioned in your content.
- If you use a quote within an article, you may only link to their Twitter/Linkedin handle unless previously approved by our editor.
- Do not overly self-promote your own business if you mention it in any of your content. Anything deemed too promotional will be removed.
- Do not link to any questionable sources or industries, such as pharmaceuticals, casinos, payday loans, or pornography.
- Buying, selling, or trading links that appear in posts is strictly prohibited.
- The selected primary keyword must be present in the H1 title (possibly in H2/H3 if relevant/natural), in the first paragraph, and then proportionately throughout the body of the article.
- Proper formatting including bulleted lists, headers, bolding, italic, short paragraphs, etc.
- Propose ALT tags for any images used in the blog post.
- No keyword linking.
- All quotes must be cited properly.
- Links in the post that aren't valuable to the reader will be removed.
- Write out numbers from 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Write percentages as digits.
- Use one space after all punctuation.
- Use the Oxford comma format.
- Capitalize first and last words in headings. Also, capitalize all other words in a heading except:
> articles (an, a, the, etc.);
> coordinating conjunctions (for, and, or, but, etc.);
> prepositions that contain three or fewer letters (in, one, at, etc.).
- Use the header in H1 tag and subheaders in H2, H3, H4 tags, etc.
- Feature image for any article will be designed by an in-house illustrator.
- Please do not use any stock photos.
- Screenshots must be sharp and of high quality
- Charts, graphs, or illustrations from other websites are subject to editor approval.
- We do not accept any images that have a brand, logo, or external links displayed on them. There should not be any branded images that may appear to make the post into sponsored content.
- All images must have suggested alt tags.