Write for Landbot's Blog
If you have insights on chatbots, conversational apps and marketing, we want to hear read you.
- Please have the first two links in every post point to relevant internal Landbot content that relates to your topic.
- You are allowed to include one link (preferably to another article) to your website and only if its contextually relevant to the article.
- Use external links for any 3-party statistics, research, and perspectives.
- Use credible sources only, such as research studies and major publications that are no less than 2 years old and have a domain authority higher than 55.
- Notify us about the nature of any relationship with a brand or person that is mentioned in your content.
- If you use a quote within an article, you may only link to their Twitter/Linkedin handle unless previously approved by our editor.
- Do not overly self-promote your own business if you mention it in any of your content. Anything deemed too promotional will be removed.
- Do not link to any questionable sources or industries, such as pharmaceuticals, casinos, payday loans, or pornography.
- Buying, selling, or trading links that appear in posts is strictly prohibited.
- The selected primary keyword must be present in the H1 title (possibly in H2/H3 if relevant/natural), in the first paragraph, and then proportionately throughout the body of the article.
- Proper formatting including bulleted lists, headers, bolding, italic, short paragraphs, etc.
- Propose ALT tags for any images used in the blog post.
- No keyword linking.
- All quotes must be cited properly.
- Links in the post that aren't valuable to the reader will be removed.
- Write out numbers from 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Write percentages as digits.
- Use one space after all punctuation.
- Use the Oxford comma format.
- Capitalize first and last words in headings. Also, capitalize all other words in a heading except:
> articles (an, a, the, etc.);
> coordinating conjunctions (for, and, or, but, etc.);
> prepositions that contain three or fewer letters (in, one, at, etc.).
- Use the header in H1 tag and subheaders in H2, H3, H4 tags, etc.
- Feature image for any article will be designed by an in-house illustrator.
- Please do not use any stock photos.
- Screenshots must be sharp and of high quality
- Charts, graphs, or illustrations from other websites are subject to editor approval.
- We do not accept any images that have a brand, logo, or external links displayed on them. There should not be any branded images that may appear to make the post into sponsored content.
- All images must have suggested alt tags.
AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
Our editor checks that it follows our editorial guidelines.
The post undergoes a review. We will check the grammar, spelling mistakes, and content flow as well as review all links and references for accuracy, relevance, and adherence to our guidelines.
If we request that you make changes, the article will go on hold. To make sure your post is published faster, respond, and make the required changes quickly.Once all editorial changes are completed, your post will be scheduled for publishing.
Typically, each post involves a two to four-week turnaround from post submission to publication.