This Website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to improve the User’s experience and Services provided through it by analyzing the User's browsing habits.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites, such as this one. Cookies allow these websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User's browsing habits or those of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
3. What cookies does this Website use?
- STATISTICS: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Inspectlet, Segment, LinkedIn Analytics, Twitter Analytics.
- ADVERTISING: Google Adwords Conversion, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads.
- COMMUNICATION: Intercom, Mailchimp.
- SECURITY: Google reCAPTCHA.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook Connect.
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM: PartnerStack
4. How can I block or eliminate the cookies that this Website uses?
In addition to using the configuration panel made available to the User, they can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on their computer.
If the User does not want their data to be collected with Google Analytics, they can install a disabling plugin for browsers. More information here.
The fact of blocking the installation of the analysis cookies described in this policy does not prevent the effective use of the Website by the User.