2. Data Controller
The Controller of the data collected through this Website is HELLO UMI, S.L., entity of Spanish nationality with professional address at Barcelona, Av. Josep Tarradellas, 20, Floor 6, CP 08029, provided with Tax Identification Number ESB98767551 (hereinafter “Landbot”).
3. Purposes of the Processing and Legal Basis
Landbot will process the personal data of the User of this Website for the following purposes:
- Enable the maintenance, development and management of the Services, business relationship formalized by contracting products and/or services through this Website, which includes carrying out operations that relate to the management of customers concerning the contracts, orders, deliveries and invoices, and manage the unpaid invoices and possible disputes about the use of our products and services. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as said business relationship is maintained and, once it ends, during the periods of conservation and prescription of responsibilities legally established. The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of a contract in which the User is a party.
- Respond to requests for information and/or queries made by the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the request for information and/or consultation has been answered and, after that, during the legally established periods of conservation and limitation of responsibilities. The legal basis of the processing is it is the legitimate interest of Landbot in responding to the User.
- Keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about Landbot products, services and news. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment the User withdraws his consent given to receive said communications and, after that, during the legally established periods of conservation and limitation of responsibilities. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the User.
If the User does not consent to the processing of your data for this purpose, please inform Landbot in writing, or check the box enabled for this purpose. The advertising exclusion systems set forth on the website www.aepd.es are available to the User.
4. Categories of data
The User must complete all required field forms with truthful, complete and up-to-date information, except for details where completion is indicated as optional, for being strictly required by Landbot in order to be capable of complying with the beforenamed purposes. Otherwise, Landbot reserves the right to not provide the Services.
Users guarantee that the personal details given to Landbot are true, and are responsible for notifying any modification in these details, by editing the information in the platform or informing Landbot.
The data relating to bank cards are stored no longer than the time necessary to allow the fulfillment of the transaction, except in the case of a recurrent subscription, to facilitate the payment of regular customers. In that case, bank card data will be stored for the whole duration of your subscription and at least until the date at which you carry out your last transaction. Such storage is implemented by Landbot’s secured payment service providers, Stripe and Braintree. By subscribing to the services offered on the Website, you expressly agree to this storage. Data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2 on the back of your bank card are not stored. In the case of a payment by bank card, however, data relating to the bank card may be stored as intermediary archives for evidence purposes regarding the current legal obligations.
5. Automated Decision-Making
Landbot informs the Users that by using the Services they will be object to automated decision-making, including profiling. The aim of this treatment is the adequacy of the listed purposes named herein.
6. Recipients and Personal Data Transfers
Landbot can transfer personal data to recipients located in the United States of America, as defined by the Commission Decision of 5 February 2010 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries.
Landbot guarantees that under no circumstances shall it communicate or transfer personal data to third parties, except where expressly authorised by the Users.
However, the data can be communicated to Public Administrations, as third party recipients, for compliance with legal obligations.
The data can also be communicated to the following categories of recipients: suppliers of electronic communications services and online office automation, hosting, SaaS services such as CRM/ERP, management, accounting, auditing and lawyers.
Said data processors may be located in third countries and with which the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission (Commission Decision (EU) 2010/87/EU) have been formalized.
7. Rights of the Users
Users are, at any time, entitled to exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, not to be object to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and object, by contacting Landbot and sending a written notification to email@example.com, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document or another equivalent identity document identifying them as a User.
The Users have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The Users also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. Processing of Third Parties’ Data
Landbot might need to process third parties’ personal data to provide the Services, such as collecting, storing and processing third party’s data on User’s behalf. The purpose of such processing is the performance of the Services, and the category of the personal data processed depends on the data provided during the provision of the Services.
The processing of third party’s data on behalf of the User will be governed by a Data Processing Agreement.
For more information about the processing of third party’s data on behalf of the User, please read carefully the Data Processing Agreement, fill in with the relevant information and forward a countersigned copy to Landbot, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. Security and Protection of Data
Landbot has adopted the Data protection security legally required, and strives to adapt additional technical measures and means within its scope to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access to and theft of the personal details provided. Landbot agrees to use all of the details sent by registered Users with the utmost confidentiality and resilience.
Landbot reserves the right to amend this policy in order to adapt it to new regulations, case laws and industrial and/or commercial practice.