Connect Landbot with 4000+ apps and automate workflows
Automation & AI
Zapier integration instructions
All Zapier resources
Zapier is a user-friendly web service that allows you to connect commonly used web apps and automate actions between them. Connecting Landbot with Zapier allows you to select Landbot from your list of triggers during the creation of a Zap and unlock a new realm of automation.
This integration will enable you to perform tasks such as exporting/importing data, sending notifications, analyzing inputs, and more.Popular ways to use Landbot and Zapier:
- Add a row to a Google Sheets spreadsheet from new Landbot responses;
- Add new Landbot submissions to a MailChimp list;
- Create Trello cards from new Landbot entries;
- Add or update HubSpot CRM contacts for new submissions on Landbot;
- Send emails through Gmail for new entries on Landbot.
Trigger - when a visitor reaches the "Zapier Integration" block within a bot
Actions from 4000+ apps
See all chatbot templates
See all chatbot templates
You don't need any coding skills to build a chatbot.
Landbot's visual drag & drop builder offers fully no-code functionalities allowing non-technical users such as marketers or customer support agents to develop and maintain the bots themselves.
However, more technical users and developers can be more creative with Chatbots, especially UI customisations and user interactivity.
Launching a chatbot on your website is as easy as copying and pasting a code snippet, so everyone can do it.
However, if you have a Web Developer in your team, you can send them the instructions according to your website builder.
You will find the option to share these instructions in the “Share” section inside the chatbot creation page.
You can integrate a chatbot within your website using multiple formats:
- Live Chat Widget - Chatbot widget is probably the most popular and widely spread of chatbot formats. Most commonly, the widget takes on the shape of a chat bubble and resides in the lower right corner of the website.
- Pop-Up - This format is less common but quite powerful. Like a classic banner/form popup, it initiates by clicking on a button, time on page, or scrolling to a specific section. Unlike a button or an online form, a popup chatbot launches directly into the conversation, creating an interactive setup.
- Website Embed - This format allows you to seamlessly embed your assistant into any section of your website where it will be more helpful to your visitors.
- Full Page - Chatbots can also work as a stand-alone landing page meaning the chatbot makes up the entirety of the page. This type of chatbot format is particularly useful in marketing, helping reduce drop-offs by focussing the user's attention on the conversation and thereby improving conversions.
You can learn more about our integrations by consulting:
- Landbot Academy: How to Embed
- Knowledge Center: Integrations