Add, update, and retrieve data during chatbot conversations
Data & Analytics
Airtable integration instructions
All Airtable resources
Airtable lets you create databases without code and visualize your data in different views — kanban, calender, gallery, and others.
With this integration, you can use Airtable data in your chatbots in different ways, for example:
- CRM: save lead data captured by Landbot in Airtable.
- Content Management System: manage content (e.g. product info, FAQs) in Airtable, then show it in a chatbot dynamically.
Add a record
Update a record
Get a record
Get multiple records
See all chatbot templates
See all chatbot templates
You don't need any coding skills to build a chatbot.
Landbot's visual drag & drop builder offers fully no-code functionalities allowing non-technical users such as marketers or customer support agents to develop and maintain the bots themselves.
However, more technical users and developers can be more creative with Chatbots, especially UI customisations and user interactivity.
Launching a chatbot on your website is as easy as copying and pasting a code snippet, so everyone can do it.
However, if you have a Web Developer in your team, you can send them the instructions according to your website builder.
You will find the option to share these instructions in the “Share” section inside the chatbot creation page.
You can integrate a chatbot within your website using multiple formats:
- Live Chat Widget - Chatbot widget is probably the most popular and widely spread of chatbot formats. Most commonly, the widget takes on the shape of a chat bubble and resides in the lower right corner of the website.
- Pop-Up - This format is less common but quite powerful. Like a classic banner/form popup, it initiates by clicking on a button, time on page, or scrolling to a specific section. Unlike a button or an online form, a popup chatbot launches directly into the conversation, creating an interactive setup.
- Website Embed - This format allows you to seamlessly embed your assistant into any section of your website where it will be more helpful to your visitors.
- Full Page - Chatbots can also work as a stand-alone landing page meaning the chatbot makes up the entirety of the page. This type of chatbot format is particularly useful in marketing, helping reduce drop-offs by focussing the user's attention on the conversation and thereby improving conversions.
You can learn more about our integrations by consulting:
- Landbot Academy: How to Embed
- Knowledge Center: Integrations